PCO Licensed Self Drive Hire Prices 2018
All our vehicles are available on a daily, weekly or monthly (28 days) basis. This ensures you are only paying for a replacement or additional vehicle as and when you need it, rather than committing to a long term agreement with an alternate provider.
Whilst long term agreements with a leasing company will offer an overall lower daily rate, it’s not a cost effective method for occasional or short term use and shouldn’t be compared to the advantages we offer.
Download our Tariff
Spot Hire Only
All Pricing Subject to VAT
Weekly and Monthly Pricing payable in advance
30 Day Terms for larger companies after account facility activated
Fully Comprehensive Private Hire Insurance included with every hire
Deposits from £300
All vehicles fully valeted and fuelled on collection
- Should you cancel your booking any time up to 7 days before your Hire Start Date, you will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of Hire Start Date but more than 3 days prior to Hire Start Date will result in a full refund less an administration charge of £50.00 + vat
- Cancellations made within 3 days of Hire Start Date or failure to show up to collect your vehicle at the agreed time and date will incur a cancellation fee equal to the cost of the first 3 days of hire. However, during the months of June, July and August [Peak Season], the cancellation fee will be equal to the first 7 days of hire.
- Charges for alterations to the Hire Start Date and any changes to the period of hire are subject to the discretion of the management and current availability.
- Special Events – in the event of pre-booking specific cars for any popular event (Farnborough, Ascot, Wembley, Henley etc), we reserve the right to charge 50% of the proposed hire for any cancellations made within 14 days of the hire starting and 100% of the proposed hire for any cancellations made within 7 days of hire starting.